We are glad that you decided to check us out. We want you to know that you are welcome at Northridge. On this page you can find information about your first visit with us.
Northridge Christian Church started as Hardwick Christian Church in 1916 and moved to our current property on the north side of town in 2009.
We offer two identical Sunday morning services at
9:30 & 11:00a with children's programming during both services.
For students 6th-12th grade we offer MSM (Middle School Ministry)
during our 9:30a service in The Link and HSM (High School Ministry)
during our 11:00a service in The Link.
Come enjoy our casual atmosphere with today's music from our worship band and a message that matters from God's Word.
- We believe that Jesus is the only Son of God, who died for our sins and rose from the dead. (John 3:16 & 1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
- We believe that those who trust Jesus as their Lord and Savior will have the forgiveness of sins and the gift of eternal life. (John 3:16)
- We believe that the Bible is the divinely inspired and preserved Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:16 & Psalm 119:105)
- We believe that those who accept Christ will repent of their sin, confess Jesus as Lord, and be baptized into Christ. (Romans 10:9, Acts 2:38, & Galatians 3:27)
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ on earth today to reach those who don’t know Him and to help everyone move closer to Him. (Ephesians 4:1-16)
- We believe that Jesus will return to earth to take us home to Heaven. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
What time are your services?
We offer two identical services on Sunday morning at
9:30 & 11:00a
What should I wear?
Please don't feel like you have to "dress up" to attend our worship service. We care more about helping you move closer to Christ than what you're wearing.
What is your worship service like?
A vibrant and meaningful worship experience with contemporary music & Biblical teaching that is designed to move you closer to Christ. We take communion every Sunday as a way of reflecting on the death and resurrection of Jesus. Giving an offering is a discipline for those who are following Christ and who are partners with Northridge Christian Church. If you are a guest, please don't feel obligated to give.
Do you have anything for my kids?
We work hard to ensure that your children experience God in a way that is relevant to them. That's why we've created age-appropriate environments for your children during both the 9:30a & 11:00a services. If you are a first time guest you can speed up your sign-in process by completing this registration form before arriving.
What do you have for adults besides Sunday morning?
We believe in the importance of building community & developing spiritual maturity through group life. Our groups meet at various times during the week and concentrate on fostering Christ-centered relationships. You can find out more information on our Group Life page.